Saturday, October 29, 2011

Agent P Costume for Halloween

Ok, so I tried my best to make a "Agent P" costume for Halloween. It's totally based on this wonderful blog called Dabbled and her instructions when she made an awesome Agent P costume for her little guy. If you want to check out the instructions to make one for yourself, they're here. This costume only took about 45 minutes to put together once I had everything.

I found the perfect blue sweatshirt and sweatpants at Target ~ just don't tell my little guy that they were in the girls section. I found a roll of orange craft foam at the Dollar Tree store and the eyes are ping-pong balls that my husband had. I used a black permanent marker to make the eyes and just did a quick stitch to sew them on the hood. I used sticky velcro to stick the feet on the bottom of the pants.



I found the fedora at a costume store ~ it had a little button on the ribbon that said Indiana Jones. Of course, I removed that since Agent P would never have an Indiana Jones hat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment