Friday, February 3, 2012

Project Completed: Drexel Dresser ~ it's now a Buffet!


This is my follow up to my previous post for a dresser I wanted to use in the kids room. I had just found an old and very very very long {72 inches long!} Drexel dresser that I wanted to paint and put in the kids room.

Well, I changed my mind and decided it was just too long to use in the kids room BUT ~ it's the perfect length to use as a buffet in my dining room and I think it's gorgeous in black, of course.

I decided to change the drawer pulls to a brushed nickel but I'm not convinced that they are the right look for the dresser, uh, wait buffet. I think it would look lovely with a clear pressed glass vintage-looking drawer pull. Something like what I've used before on the china hutch I had painted a while ago so I might change them again depending on what I can find.

Anyhow, here it is... what do you think???

before
after

before
after
 
 
before
after

before
after
before
after

No comments:

Post a Comment